Birthday Week

 And I love it!

There have been many special treats, yummy coffee, beautiful flowers, lots and lots of beautiful homemade cards, singing every hour on the hour, and lots of surprises!  Not to mention the texts, phone calls, and FaceTime chats.  I am one lucky girl.

Donuts to share with the K2 class on Sunday morning.


A beautiful day to just take it all in and breathe which I admit I haven't taken the time to do lately.

Beautiful fall flowers that are still looking as nice as the first day they came.

An evening surprise of more beautiful flowers.  I love fresh bouquets and hadn't really realized it until now.  I am going to need to take lessons from Cassie and start my own cutting garden.

Thank you to everyone who thought of me in this birthday week!  I am feeling the love.


Comments

Popular Posts