One Simply Crazy Week

Today however the computer uploads the order of the pics is how we are going to flow.  Just because we can and I have a ton of things that need to be accomplished today.  There are just so many hours in a day!
this guy is getting so big.  And once I get my  Levie-ese down life will be sweeter.

We ventured out to do an experiment.

This is one funny guy...his jokes will kill you.  And he thinks they are hilarious.

Said experiment...Elephant Toothpaste

This boy is the sweetest,  most kindhearted preschooler on the planet.

More Wammy, more!

This NEVER happens.  Oh yes, the littlest one does fall asleep on the floor beside me sometimes but the big one is constant motion.  I'm guessing she did about 150 laps around the basement.

We got to go for a walk.  The first of this year!  The sun felt so good.

I never know what character Jase will be when he comes.  These are his go-to outfits.

He does have another purple flapper-style dress that he loves.

This is known as capture...the little people version.  Pappy has his own version that tey kids love to play.

This girl rarely wears long sleeves.  It is no wonder...she runs everywhere.

This little Minion loves his Paw Patrol.


The yahoos think Avery is big enough now to wear dress-ups.  I'd say he looks pretty darn cute.

Wammy take my picture I will say cheese and look at the camera this time.

And Ava!  She just cracks me up.  She reminds me so much of Sarah Beth in so many ways!  She is so smart.  So stinkin' funny and you never know what big vocabulary word is going to come out next.

Comments

Popular Posts