Christmas Fun For Everyone


I could tell I was going to be tired by the end of the day just from the amount of energy there was at breakfast and I try to low-key it as much as possible.

It's Red and Green Day.


Gabe is everywhere with elastic arms and quick legs...he is two!  And we wouldn't want him any other way!

I stood and watched this for awhile.  Gabe loves to push chairs and now I have noticed that he loves to unlock the front door.  Everyone else knows that their hands will melt up into their shoulders if they even think about doing what he is doing.  But he is new to the gang and hasn't learned yet.  His lookout guy is going to be fired when  Gabe turns around and sees me.  But they do make a pretty good team.

Hey Gabe, might be a good time to take a load off.  And what a perfect chair for you.

Maybe we should sit and read a few books.

Oh look, now your partner in crime is trying to distract me.

We are making birthday cupcakes for Jesus for his birthday a little early this year.





Thank you to everyone that spotted our Gingerbread people all over the USA and into Canada.  It was great fun.  I learned that I need to work on my map skills a little over the summer for when we do this again next year.

The most amazing thing...just like the lady in W Lafayette, IN told us...they were headed back to Milford.  Some were really hiding.  We had to search high and low with our best looking eyes.  But all are accounted for and gone to their forever homes in a plastic baggie.

Cupcakes for the party have been cooling and now ready to get some frosting and sprinkles.  Thank you Ms. Abby for supplying them in our Advent Box.





or not

Happy birthday Jesus.






Our cookie girl was at it again making some of the prettiest and best-tasting cookies ever.

Let the gift opening begin.




Comments

Popular Posts