BEST SURPRISE EVER

Oh, how they planned and schemed behind our backs.  We had no idea!  Marji text and asked if they (The Sick family) could come by about 4:30.  Sure we weren't doing anything except working in the yard.  I just knew they were coming down to show us their new dog.  It seems like we all have puppy fever.  Nope...all of a sudden I hear lots of honking.  I look over the hedge to see lots of cars driving really slow past our house and horns honking like crazy.  And even crazier people with their heads and arms out the windows.  I finally realized that it was all of the Wammyville families doing a Drive-By! How awesome is that?  As soon as I figured it out the tears started flowing and I was in shock. (Take a closer look...you can see the shock)

 I thought I was taking a video of the whole thing but I guess I forgot to press record.  I only got one lame shot.  But Marji got the shot of the day!

I love our Wammyville Pods!

And they went together and made us this really special planter.  All 12 of the Wammyville Yahoos are represented by a handprint.  And each family planted a recipe in the pot.  See the plant cardholders.  Super cute idea.  And they know that we aren't eating out much because of 'the virus' (is what all the kids call it) so they shared a recipe.  They all sound delicious!  It is going to be really hard to decide which one to make first.  I guess that it is the one that we can find all the ingredients in the pantry for.  I can't decide.  I want to keep it forever so I'm thinking not an outdoor planter so maybe a fruit or more than likely a candy bowl for the middle of the kitchen table.  What's your vote?

You just have to know that these kids are like our grandkids and we love them with all our hearts and it is killing us not to see them and love and kiss on them.  Their parents are like our own kids. We love them too and we appreciate more than they could ever know, how blessed that we feel by them taking care of us during the quarantine.  We know that we are so blessed beyond measure. 

Thank you from the bottom of our feet to the tops of our heads for all you do and how loved you make us feel. ❤️





Comments

Popular Posts