Cassie and Crew Came

Look who came to play with the puppies.

Gladys and Imogene were glad she came.  Perfect warm bed!  And they got in a few hours of herding practice.

After dinner, we heard that Graeter's was having a Valentine Special..Buy One Sundae Get The Second Free.  A few others heard about it too.  


I asked for one scoop, banana and hot fudge sauce.

Then we had a Puppy Party.  The girls got to sleep with us in the family room.  Alaire and Imogene had the couch.  Gladys and Ellis got the mattress and I got to sleep on my camping cot.  I LOVE my camping cot.  Seriously.

President's Day someone in our group heard that the National Underground Railroad Museum was free to the public.  Fake News.  But we went anyway.

I love this museum.  What I don't like is that Pappy needs to read every word that is on every sign and plaque.  But I will give him this...this was his first time there.  I think it was my third.

We about had the theater to ourselves.

I didn't many pics because I think I was starting to feel the effects of staying up late, not eating right and a long week with sick yahoos in Wammyville and a weather-related headache.  This old gal doesn't go 100% at all times.  My body was saying whoa, slow down sister.

Next stop..lunch/dinner.  Condado Tacos.  It is always so hard. to decide.  My Pepsi tasted the best of anything I put in my mouth.

They tried to smuggle them out.  Silly grandkids!


Comments

Popular Posts