Meet The Newest Member Of (the extended) Family

Wammy and Pappy once again!

I saw of Facebook that Lisa's parents were en route from Iowa to WI.  I quickly put two and two together and knew Lisa was in labor. A little back story...while we were living in WI Lisa came to live with us for a summer while she was working at Shepherd's Ministry.  She became one of what Mark calls his delicate flowers... meaning she was one of the family.  She helped with the dogs and the foster kids.  We have stayed in touch ever since.   So back to the hospital...
We have a new grandson...
William James, 8 pounds, 15 ounces, 22.5 inches born at 12:05, January 11


Sean and Lisa with their bundle of pure joy!

Lisa's mom and dad

Sean's mom

If I could have been there I would have been.  Lisa is a jewel!  A heart of gold!  I am thrilled beyond words for this new little family!

Comments

Popular Posts