Lunch And A Show

Today was our first day back to the routines of Wammyville.  I thought for sure that we would nd to kick into the Wammyville Boot Camp Manual.  Nope, they just came in like they had never missed a beat.

Levi is back all big and healthy!

Adi has turned into the best helper ever.

Ava has become a true eating machine.

Louie is sweeter than ever!

Jase is the new comedian in the bunch.

And Conner is the most loving yahoo around.

We made it through the morning without Levi taking off and losing his socks.

Ava the little mom getting the boys to settle down before naptime.

This girl loves a good show.

One down for the count.

Seriously, and I hope I am not jinxing myself when I say today went better than I could have ever imagined.  They remember everything and were truly glad to be back.  Having the puppies might have helped with the transition also.

Comments

Popular Posts