A Visit With Mr and Mrs C

We love Meadowview! 

Ready to love on some kids at Meadowview.

We had a new and awesome set up this year.  It could be your Christmas card.

Two Wammyville graduates

The Ellison Family

I love it when these two show up.  They are always giggling!

What a good sport!

Delaney looking like she isn't too sure about this sitting on Sant's lap.

But look how comfortable she is on Mrs. C's lap!

Wy to go mom.  Love it that you got in a shot.

Just as we were leaving Levi and his posse showed up.

The caption I got on this one when Ali text it to me...
'that's not my Wammy'.

There were some super sweet kids that wanted things for their families and not for themselves, lots of hugs and kisses, a few tears and refusals, and of course lots of letters to Santa.  It makes my Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts