Now That We Are Finished

I have an idea for basement decor.  It will be the AT Cave.  I already have a map fo the AT on the wall and now I can add some other things that I have had on the back burner for a while.  But as usual, I am asking my Facebook buddies to see if they have any license plates gathering dust and spiders in your garages.

Ellis gave me his leftovers from when he was collecting all 50 states.  So If you would please check around with your friends, neighbors, family...

You know what makes this even more special...I am using my dad's plates from WV!  He would love that.  I can hear him now...
'That's great Sis'.

Georgia
Tennessee
North Carolina
West Virginia
Virginia
Maryland
Pennsylvania 
New Jersey
New York
Connecticut
Massachusetts
Vermont
New Hampshire
Maine

Comments

Popular Posts