April Rock Painting

Really didn't have too much time to do a lot of rock painting this month. I had some special rocks that I needed to paint.
We were sad to hear that Carly Rae's rat crossed over the rainbow bridge.  She asked me if I could paint a rock for his memorial.  Of course, I could.  He is my first rat.



I have been sleeping better so not much nighttime panting.  But I did manage to paint these one night around 3am.

And look what I found in the Little Free Library!  I know who panted this one.  Shanon, it is a masterpiece!  It has already moved a few miles from the library and waiting for someone else to find it.  Nice job!

And then there were these!  All together Shannon and I stamped 792 rocks for Easter at Eastside.  It was a learning process for each and every rock.  Good news is that we got them finished 4 days before Easter and there were rocks left over after the four services,  Amazing to say the least.

These were samples.  The lightest one was the one that Jason liked the best so that's what we did.

Comments

Popular Posts