Friday With Friends

The boys in their triangle.  I have to separate them jsut enough so they can't reach each other's trays.  They tend to like to share everything.  It is okay for the two oldest but Levi isn't quite ready for everything they have to offer.  (You might be wondering about all the goodies on the counter.  The kids were thrilled about it because they thought they were getting cupcakes for breakfast, lunch, and snack,  Not.  We were the drop off for all desserts for Teen Challenge).

A little rock painting for the girls first thing!

Carly was our special guest today.  You see, she lots her pet rat the night before and she just wasn't up to facing her teachers and friends at school.  So she came to Wammyville for some very special TLC.  And of course, I worked in the circle of life talk and told her how many animals I have had in my lifetime.  She did very well with it all I think.  It is jsut so hard to lose a pet.  She had a ball and she was a big help.

I think we may have found costumes for next years Trick-or-Treat.

And then there is this!

Ava brought three books to share and Carly read them to the yahoos.

Since it was raining outside, since it was Fun Friday, and since Carly was with us we had Movie Day.  My friend, Jen up the street, gifted us with Happy Feet.  Perfect!

Popcorn and a movie what could be better?


Comments

Popular Posts