Third Day Of Snowfall

Found this on FaceBook and it is so me.  Evidently, there is a funny cartoon that my family has been sharing between themselves that is something about sharing snow pics on the Internet.  They were too scared to share with me.  Well, fam I hate to tell you but you will not be shaming me into submission.

This is the third BIG snow.  Their big and my big are miles apart.  I stayed up into 3:30am and watched every flake fall and every wind gust go through the big oak tree in the backyard, praying we wouldn't lose and limbs.

That's my 'snowblower' working hard in the cold weather.  We do have a really nice John Deere blower that we acquired in WI that is out behind the building.  But our thinking is if we can still walk and push a shovel we will do it.  Or was it that we jsut were too lazy to go dig it out.  Maybe, jsut maybe, it could be a little of both.

Happy snow...Now, where is that real SNOW DAY?

Comments

Popular Posts