Emergency Road Trip

I got a call that my aunt was having a little trouble and in the ER.  Then the call came that she was having surgery.  She wanted to know if I was coming.  My aunt was there from NC and we could talk about the family.

I got up at dark 30 on Friday and headed for WV hoping I didn't run into Bambi or her family.

Along the river, there was a little bit of smog.

I made it to SMMC after stopping to see the ladies doing their exercises at Wyngate.  You would think that they added an arm to Aunt Judy's arm.  The lanced and stitch one lesion and drained and put a drainage tube in the another one.  They found she had a little scratch on her arm that quickly grew into a bad case of staph infection.  As I am writing this she is home safe and sound with my cousin and my Aunt Dory taking care of her.  She won't be down long.  She's tough!

Robin and I spent the night at Molly and Zack's.  We got to take care of Lyla Jean. Mila loves her new little sister so much.

Getting ready for bath time.

Just talking away to Nanny.

Check out my guns!!

What's cha staring at?

I love this!

She loves the water.  She will be swimming a Robin's this summer.

All clean now!  Look at those lashes.

Getting her hair combed and warm jammies on.

We put together a new toy and she loved it.

The best part of my weekend!

We had some serious conversations.





She slept through the night but I was up every hour on the hour checking the monitor.



This one takes me back.

On the way home I got to listen to my latest book, Dear Bob and Sue, Season 2.

Comments

Popular Posts