Needed Some WV Time

Another quick trip to WV.  Lots of quick stops wish I could have visited with everyone but not this trip.  

First stop, even before going to my sister's I had to stop and see the ladies at Wyngate.  They caught me up on all the news and wanted to know how long I was going to be able to stay.  I tried to get there for Kathleen's birthday party but jsut missed it.  
So I tried to knock on everyone's door to spend a little time with them.  I love these sweet angels.  They are all family to me.

And My 'twin' Robin was still working.  Yea!

On the way out the door, I ran into First Baptist of Proctorville...they just happened to be caroling the residents that now live in my dad's apartment.  They sang three songs and then there were hugs all around!!!

Comments

Popular Posts