I Heard Through The Facebook Grapevine....

...that a friend of mine lost her fairy garden stuff when someone swiped it off of her front porch.  So I put out a request to my rock painting friends to please help me make her some new fairies.

Emmy helped me with some silhouettes of fairies.

A friend from church made this little sparkly fairy.  And she sent along a little bench for her to sit on.

My best grand-daughter ever, Alaire came to visit for Father's Day so we had a little painting party.  We both tried our hands at painting fairy houses.  And she painted the cute little fairy in the middle.

So today in all the heat, Betsy and I delivered the fairy bag.  Ms Donna was so surprised and thrilled.  I think she really likes them...Bets and I even got a shout out on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts