Almost Missed Lunch

Our goal was to have breakfast with the ladies.  Well, we missed that and had to set out goal as going down for lunch.

I got him up and he got a shower and a shave.

First one we ran into was Kathleen AKA Gik.  I love this lady.  She is so sweet.  She told me that she would come and sit with my dad at night because she really didn't sleep at night.  this picture makes me chuckle.  My dad is sitting on his rollator and she is standing.  She just loves on him every chance she gets.  A few tears all around.

We stopped in the dining room for a bite a lunch.  All by ourselves.  Doesn't matter because we made it down.  He walked almost the entire way down.  We had to get a wheelchair for the trip back.
Chicken livers weren't his favorites...can you tell by the look on his face.  Crack me up.

Comments

Popular Posts