A Few Late Nights

When I can't sleep if I'm feeling it I paint rocks.  I know it sounds really silly but it actually is relaxing.

And I love snowmen!



And my first Fiona in honor of her first birthday!

You might be able to find these at Eastside Christina Church.  All but the snowflake.  Peaky Pie has that one.

Shannon and I got together after church on Sunday to paint a few.

And then comes Monday and a trip to The Cincinnati Eye Institute with Mark.  I sat at a table in the waiting area.  I dropped the big rock that said snow on it so you couldn't miss it.  See it right by the coffee cup?

Neither one of them even noticed it.  I felt like such a stalker.  No one ever found it.

I did these last night.  I love the Ohio one.  It is made after a Charlie Harper quilt that is going to be on display soon.

Comments

Popular Posts