Wound Care

On Monday Memorial Day, we made a quick trip to WV...you will hear more about that in another blog.  But this one is Peep's blog.

Peep has had an issue with a spot on his leg that has turned into several spots.  I am unable to doctor from three hours away so I sent my assistant over.  Ha Ha!  I called and asked Terry if he could please just go over and check my dad's leg and see what was up.  A set of eyes there.  Not to mention the years of nursing.  He was more than willing to help out.  He sent pics so I could see what we were dealing with.  He decided to wrap it up to keep it clean until my dad could get into the Wound Center to have it checked out.

When I got there my dad had taken the bandage off and showered.  Good, Clean slate!  I put medication on it and wrapped it just the way Terry had done the night before.  But oh no...I didn't do it exactly like Terry had done.  I stood up to wrap it while Terry sat down.  But guess wha...it got wrapped just fine.  Mission accomplished.

Comments

Popular Posts