On My Way Again

Hitting the road towards Peep's tonight.
Had the sunroof open playing Christmas carols and singing at the top of my lungs.

Woke up this morning with a huge headache.  Went down the hall and loaded up with a HUGE cup of coffee and conversation with the little old ladies

And then I might have tried to take a nap with this little number.

We have a system.  Most of the time the system works.  Sometimes you get busted when you erase a PT session because you 'don't think she works on Sat' and replace it with an hour massage!  He has been banned from the book!

Pheobe is the sweetest little thing.  I love her chalkboard on her door.  Someone (several people I know) have been leaving her drawings.  She loves it.  We aren't telling her who.

We have graduated from the wheelchair and the walker to just a cane.  And did you notice there is no portable oxygen anymore?  Making progress.

And then we get to do lots and lots of this.  today he decided to do a little extra PT.  He actually worked up a sweat!  Cracking me up!

So next week  will be a slow week with PT three times, OT only once and I think there is one doctor's appointment.  Then the 30the the treatments begin.





Comments

Popular Posts