A Great Day With Kate

I get to see 'my girlfriend' just about every Monday night after scouts.  I've always told her mom if she ever needs anyone to play with her, I am always available.  Well, yesterday finally was that day!

Isn't she a cutie-patootie!

Thank heavens for lots of snuggle time.  I was eating it up!

She likes to cook.

Well, maybe right now she needed a little more snuggle time.  Oh darn!

I love having babies in my arms!

Little more pizza please.

Maybe we played a little too hard.


We decided that it could be hat day.

And of course, we had to play beauty shop.

And then there was lunch.  It isn't every day that you get to eat your PBJ with a fork!  You just never know what is going to happen in Wammyville.



And then there was the yogurt massacre.


Ellie and Louie came to play or a bit too.  Ellis had two to help me with.  And she loved every minute of it.

Everybody dressed up in something Minnie.






Comments

Popular Posts