Big Game In More Than One Way

It was the weekend that Pete Rose was inducted into the Reds Hall Of Fame.  It was the weekend for Ms. Yvonne to visit.  And it was the weekend that I finally got to meet one of my FB friends in the flesh.

Rain was predicted south of the city but the clouds looked otherwise to me.  I was prepared with ponchos and an escape route to the closest overhang.  But good news, we didn't have to use either of them.My friend, Ja from CA, was sitting in the section to the left of us.  She spotted Mark right away when we walked in.  She sat with us for just about the entire game.  It was great to meet her.  She is a pretty amazing lady!  One of the things that I really like about her is that she is always asking about Michael and what he is doing.  And that makes this momma's heart swell.

We had a fly-in by Sam the American Bald Eagle from the Cincinnati Zoo.

Beautiful bird!

Wiwth all the noise and all the people it amazes me that he can stay so focused.

















Ms. Yvonne sporting her new Cincy shirt.  And Jan always has a shirt for every city that she goes to.  She says it really helps with packing.  I did get her a Reds shirt too.  That was so much fun!

Ms. Yvonne took this for me.  I think it is great that she caught us in the bottom left corner.

This is the birthday boy.  His big sister took him down to the dugout and somehow managed to score him a game ball!

Comments

Popular Posts