Teaching Sunday School

I have volunteered to teach in the children's wing of our church.  I shadowed a wonderful couple a few weeks ago to get the lay of the land.  Then I was asked to serve in the next classroom.  Have decided that they just might be my favorite bunch. They are just up and moving around...little people starting to explore their world on their own.     I felt like these little ones need a Bible Story.  And they are able to sit at the table for a simple craft.  So the next time I was asked to serve I took along some music, some curriculum, and some playdough.  


I had one buddy!

And he loved it!

We had a great time.  The best part of the day for me...seeing him smile and getting to hold him as he fell asleep in my arms while we were reading a book.
It's great to be a volunteer!

Comments

Popular Posts