Playdate With Madi

This very rarely happens...on yahoo at Wammyville. So when it does we take advantage of it.  Thanksgiving grocery shopping at Jungle Jim's...and a first for Madi.  Oh what fun this is going to be!  I told her about all the things that she was going to see and I think all she really heard was fishes.  That's what she wanted to see first.  But to get to the seafood you have to go through a maze of isles filled with everything under the sun from countries I don't even know where to find on the map.  


She loved all the fish.  Hated the lobster.

She was so good.  And I have so much fine.  And Pappy being the softie that he is somehow put this unicorn in her arms.  Sorry Pappy, it is not going back in the bin.  She kissed all over it's little head.

The it was lunch at Chick-Fil-A.

Lunch was lots of ketchup with a few bites of fries and one or two nuggets and some milk.  She just had fun talking to all the people.

Me and my buddy.

And the best was saved for last and a surprise to all of us...except for Pappy.  We went to a Louiso Feed and Seed.

We got to fee LouLou and take her for a walk.  Can I just say that I don't know who was more excited!
They had other animals but we were the most excited to see the goat!

Comments

Popular Posts