A Little Side Trip

What do we do when we can't work in the yard because it is raining like pouring it out of a bucket?  A little unknown adventure, that's what!  Emmy has been telling us that we need to go to Northside.  Northside?  Never heard of it.  But Google Maps has.
 
It is about 30 minutes away.  Seemed like it was on the other side of Cincinnati.  Not got the bearings straight in my head yet but I will because I plan to go back...we didn't have much time to spend walking around looking at things and eating.

This is the first shop that caught my eye.  The displays in the window looked like my kind of 'junk'.

Oh, and was I ever right!

I love these stools.  And I knew that Cassie would love them too.  But they didn't make the return trip home with us because she said she had no where to put them.  I still love them.  Trying to figure out where I could use them.

There were lots of cool things for the yard (a few I must go back to get once school starts).  I did find a 'E' that I have been looking for and she had some cobalt blue bottles.  I chose the smallest one this trip.  But I can only imagine which one will come home with me next.

While I was inside chit chatting it up with the owner, Mark was out roaming the streets with his phone.  The building are pretty darn cool.



The E will take residence in the frame Mark made me from wood from my cousin Kim's grandparent house.  Love it.

 

Comments

Popular Posts