A Whole Bunch Of Fun

We kept the roads hot doing all sorts of things.  This is a bunch of what we did.

9AM fishing







A lesson on how to bait your hook.

Her face says it all.

This was a 'village' catch.  Took one to hook it.  One to reel it in.  And one to land it.




Horseback riding in the State Park.



















 Campfire stories in the middle of the day.  We had to beat the rain...so campfire in the middle of the day between storms.

 I can't tell you how happy this makes me!
 




Sad because they can't have any more s'mores.



Can we go fishing now?










Honing my dutch oven cooking skills.


I think that everyone caught at least one fish.  Thank heavens!
 
He wasn't too sure about this...facing his fear of heights.


We were probably the only ones that were just a tad bit nervous about the whole thing.


Mark another one off the Bucket List.


It was a blast but I was scared to death.  Trust your rope.  Nope!
 

Comments

Popular Posts