Another Two In The Mail

It is just totally amazing what a plea can cause.  He is beyond excited about his plates.  Keep them coming! 
 
Looking at the list I am thinking Hawaii might be the biggest challenge...that and Alaska.  I have a cousin that teaches In a remote village in Alaska.  He says there are no cars in his village but he will see what he can do.
 
Ellis still needs (as of my count)
 
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Hawaii
Idaho
Iowa
Louisiana
Maryland
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Mississippi
Nevada
New Jersey
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Utah
Virginia
Washington

I know that I have talked (messaged) with lots of people and there are some of these coming.  This is just a list of what he has so far.  If you can help out or if you know of someone that might have one of these plates just collecting dust, please let me know.  I think we are doing GREAT!!!!  Thanks for everyone's help!

Comments

Jan said…
Jan, I just picked up an Alaska plate from a neighbor. I'll get it in the mail this week.

Popular Posts