First Visitors Of The Year

I got a call from Emmy saying the were at the hospital getting Saffi's cast off and could they come by so I could pull Ernie's tooth.   Sure thing!
 
We worked with it for a bit but it is just not ready to come out.  A few more days of serious wiggling and he will have it out by himself.

We picked up sticks.  Later today I hope to cut the grass and stick picking up is the last thing I want to do.

Two purposes here...first gathering sticks to from the yard so I can cut grass, second stacking them like they do at the Nature Center to be used for firewood later.  It's a win, win all around.

Chit chat, coloring, and wagon riding were on the agenda for this morning.

Ms. Renee gave me the shutter a few months ago...or maybe a year.  Never really put it to good use.  It leaned against the bricks between the garage doors for a long time.  Then the other night I woke up in the middle of the night (I tend to do that a lot) and had a brilliant idea.  Paint it with chalkboard paint and hang it on the fence so we can practice writing.  It was about 1/2 inch too long to fit between the support 4x4's on the fence.  So I called on the best handy neighbor in the neighborhood, Mr. John, and ask him to trim it for me.  Thirty minutes later we had kids writing on the chalkboard.

Now all I need is a hanger for a little bucket of chalk and a rag for wiping.  They loved it!

Ernie loving the hammock!

Oh no...check out what happened to me!  Click on the NottaLotta Farm thingy on the sidebar.
 

Comments

Popular Posts