A Practice Day

School actually starts for us next Tuesday but the teachers have already gone back for meetings and room set up time.  So we are having a softer open than we have ever had.  Once Tuesday comes things will be a little more normal.  I had a friend ask how my year was shaping up and I was explaining our roster for this year.  She said that I needed a whistle and a clipboard with a sign-in sheet.  I am sure I will feel that way in the beginning but once the schedule turns 'normal' I should be okay.
 
Fun Friday with a few more this week.
 

Got the metal horses from my dad.  We had an old piece of plywood in the garage.  Sarah gave me a roll of paper and I found a dole rod on Mark's workbench.  And wha-la..an outdoor Art Table.

Four little blond girls having the best time outside.


 The paint palates are pretty awesome too.  Think I might dry them and see what we can make out of them on another day.
 
She loves the little rocks.  They sound really cool when you throw them on the metal chairs.  We may need to run by Lowe's and pick up a few more bags at the rate we are going already.

Creative genius at work.

Wish these would stay forever!

JOY!


Singing along with Raffi while we paint.  You really can't go wrong with a little Raffi...well, it might have been a lot of Raffi. Took me back to my preschool days and driving in the car with my kids.

New to Wammyville a really cool old cooler I got at the 127 World's Longest Yard Sale.  And they said I would never use any of my 'junk'.  Well, here you go folks.  And it works perfectly!

And they love it!

Maybe a little too much.  They spent lots of time at the 'water cooler.'

Lots of trips to the potty and a few more diaper changes than usual too.

Doodle's stick collection display...complete with her shadow.

Prewriting skills

When you are the big kid on the block you get to chill in the hammock.  One rule...you have to get in and out all by yourself.

And to complete our morning before lunch and naps...a little Raffi Dance Party!
 

Comments

Popular Posts