Where Did The Time Go?

I remember Saffi and Ernie as little babies having to be propped up on the couch for a group shot with all the yahoos in Wammyville.
 
What a great day for a birthday! We headed to Julif's Park in Anderson.  Great facility!

Lots of fun activities for the kids to do,  Not to mention the awesome play area they have. And I believe I saw parents taking turns jumping rope!


Jen even getting in on the fun!

And something I have always wanted to do...eat off a truck!  They had a gourmet hot dog truck.  Any kind of hot dog that you could think of.  Or if you wanted to create your own you could.  I had the Southern Slaw Dog...delicious.  Mark had some kinds of really HOT and SPICY dog.  I think Michael had three different kinds.  He announced after the first one that they were the best hot dogs he had EVER eaten.
 
To top off the day...and ice cream truck!  Best idea ever.  They must have had 20 different choices.  I was stuck on the Mississippi Side bar.  Like an ice cream sandwich but thicker and made with chocolate ice cream with a little chocolate fudge in the middle.  I'll admit to eating three!  I don't care...they were awesome.  Thinking for my 60th we should do the same!
 
I got to finally meet all the kids that Emmy gets to see and play with during the day.  And I even acted 'like an adult' when I met their parents.  Mark's doctors family was there too.  That was fun. 
 
Great day!  Great kids!  Great party!
 
Happy Birthday Saffi and Ernie!
(so, when are we planning the Wammyville campout?)
 

Comments

Popular Posts