Jammed Weekend

As always when we are home for the weekend, we try to do as much with as many as we can.  Our main goal was to walk in and finish Sarah Beth's 5K LoveYourGuts Run/Walk.  We always are able to connect with friends during the race.  There were some faces missing this year and that was sad.  But this year I can in first with a whopping time of 55:43:6.  Hey, I finished and I think my time was better that the last years times.  And we even made some new friends.  I didn't even take one picture.
 
After the race we celebrated Lily SarahBeth's first birthday.



 
We got to spend time at the lake with Robin.  She just got a new pontoon boat so we had to fish.

She is the queen of her ship for sure.  We rode all over the lake...all the good fishing holes...

Molly caught fish.

 
Emmy caught lots of fish...lots of fish.

Michael fished.

I fished but never caught a single fish.  We fished in the sunshine and in the pouring rain.  Had a blast.  Saw some snakes.  Heard the beaver.

My dad and his sisters.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts