Reds Opening Day

I wish you all could experience Opening Day in Cincinnati. It is so much fun!  I took a couple hundred pictures but picked out some of the best ones to share. You should thank me later!
 

We didn't get tickets to the game but I had my bag of peanuts to eat while watching the game on TV at home.


I like to get there early so I can camp on the best piece of real estate for people/parade watching.  First things first...lunch on the Race Street curbside.  And Skyline was perfect.

The boys soaking up the sun while I'm going pictures up and down the street taking pictures of all the people.

Gotta have one $2 cotton candy!

The excitement builds!

It is a fan frenzy!

Handing out fingers.

A little bit chilly!  A lot chilly!


Free popcorn

And look who managed to get some!

And here they come!















Anthony Munuz
 

Mr. Tarbell

The Budweiser Team



We sat in the same row as this guy at the last Reds game we went to.

Comments

Popular Posts