Doodles Finally Has A Baby

Doodles is finally a big sister!

We were having lunch with Mark and I finally got the call...been waiting for Nature to take it's course since Thursday, if I remember right.  Texting back and forth.  Then Trevor calls to tell  us that there is a baby to be loved on but he won't give up any details until Doodles sees the baby. Are you kidding me!  I call Trevor's Mom and she is standing outside the doors waiting for details also.  Are you kidding me again!!  Trevor insisted that Marli be the first to see her new sibling and then she would announce it to the family.

'LouLou' Belle Ellison
9 pounds 4.7 ounces
21 inches long


Bath time with big sister at the helm


Best birth announcement I know!

Can't wait to get my hands on her and smothers her with tons of Wammy hugs and kisses!  

Comments

Popular Posts