Saying Good-Bye For The Summer

I know they are fuzzy and I could kick myself for note being patient enough to wait the 15 to 20 minutes it takes my camera to defog...
Mark had t-shirts (Carolina blue t-shirts) made for the annual family photo on the beach on the last night shot.  We asked some random man to take the shot because I couldn't get my new remote to work.  Guess I had better reread the manual.

And they both looks so happy about having this done.


It gets even better when the third monkey joins the party.

Wammy and Peep or me and my Dad

The girl team...the boys didn't wait around to get their team shot.

Lovin' on Peep before he goes to the airport to head home.



Good -bye beach.  Hope the turtles hatch soon.  We will be back same time, same place...next year!

Comments

Popular Posts