Missing Just One Thing

We work non-stop, rain or shine around here when everything begins to wake up from it's
winter rest. We have even been known to work while the snow is falling in early spring in WI.

We were getting ready to have a pretty good storm...I love that just after having planted new plants and flowers to the yard.  It was almost dark and I just had a few more.....

I wish I had remembered to write down the name of this baby.  It is the most different clematis.

Today I added a little walkway made from the old bricks they used when building our house.  Our realtor told us that the bricks were from Old Crosley Field.  Added a DIY bird feeder from an old clear plate and a banister that Betsy garbage picked for me.  We found the birdbath at Greenfield Plant Farm this morning...not to fussy and not too tall.  And the birds (and silly squirrel) love them both.

I still have not been able to locate anyone that sells the Sarah Napier peony...and believe me when I tell you there is a small army looking for it.

But Mark did find this beauty and I thought until we have our peony this will be front and center in the bed.....the Invincible Spirit Hydrangea.  It is the first PINK flowering mop head hydrangea.  And a dollar went to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  How fitting and perfect is that?

I love our new bed on so many levels.

Comments

Popular Posts