Free Wool Socks

One of my favorite stores on Main Street in Old Milford, RRT AKA Rivers, Roads and Trails is having a sock exchange. Oh my!  I have been washing and pairing socks for about a week.  Our sock drawer was more than over flowing and now I can close it without squishing it down and mashing my fingers in the drawer in the process.

The Merino Sock monkey riding the goat.  We have seen this goat on the river on a paddle board during Paddlefest.  He sorta just shows up at things.  We are always looking for him.  Wonder if he has a name?  I'll have to check and see.  I love RRT because they are always so friendly nice and they don't seems to mind that I always show up with a ton of kids and my camera.  They actually encouraged me to take pictures tonight, as long as I promised to share.

Back to the socks.  I took a bag for over 40 socks which means over $40 in wool socks.  see that bin at the bottom with the pretty pinkish purple sock...those are mine.

Those are my new orange and grey socks!  And let me just tell you how much I love them! I LOVE LOVE LOVE! I am sold on wool socks for sure.  I am sure that you are wondering just like I am, as to what they are planning to do with all the socks.  I have heard several things....sock puppets, a flash sock puppet mob in downtown Old Milford.  I actually think they are going to donate them to a well deserving organization.  I used just over $21 for my new cool looking, awesome, wool socks and donated the rest.

There are still a few days left in The Big SOCK Exchange and I think I might just have to go back to the sock drawer to see how many more I can find.  The socks you donate don't even have to match...there just has to be two of them.  That will help all of our orphans go to a good home.

I may not ever take them off!

FYI... ''These are Merino wool ski light over the calf socks. Optimum body temperature of 98.6 degrees is maintained in hot or cold with our superior merino wool.  It is soft, itch-free, odor-free, organic, and biodegradable.  And our compact spinning process makes 6point socks extremely durable.  We guarantee it.''

I'm reading the packaging....cushion on shin and under foot...cushioned achilles pad...reinforced heel and toe...reinforced shin...mesh ventilation panels...achilles brace...deep heel pocket...arch brace...smooth hand-stitched toe seam.

The guarantee...If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our products we will be happy to offer an exchange or a full refund of the product cost.

LET IT SNOW AND LET"S GO HIKING!!!

THANKS RRT!!!

Comments

Popular Posts