Last Good Day

By the looks of the weather map, today might be our last good day to be outside. So we took full advantage of it. WE took a walk. The girls are getting so big...they now walk holding on to the sides of the stroller. They dis such a great job walking right with me that we got to go up ad run up and down Skyler's driveway. And let me just tell you that, that is a really big deal. And then they got to walk across the grass to the front porch while Carter and I walked in the street and up the driveway. I am totally in awe!





Carter is working on that right front tooth all the time. Hopefully it will come in soon.

I think Doodles might have been getting hungry...she sure was eying those leaves awfully close.

Ride 'em cowgirl. She is so tricky!

Allyson climbing up the ladder to the slide.

See that slobber...that is a good sign.

And now he sings to me. I love it!

Comments

Popular Posts