Crack Me Up....

I swear to you that I would love to get inside this little brain....I am sure it would be entertaining! We have had lots of time on our hands over the last few days while we are waiting for the antibiotic to take affect so he can return to school. So this morning I showed him where the thank you notes were and told him that he needed to have this task finished before lunch. I went up to get him for lunch and this is what he showed me...



CRACK ME UP!!!


Just in case you were wondering what he drew...


I emailed the ladies and asked if they had the picture or a picture of the picture what Michael turned in. And being the nice ladies that they are, I got a pic in my inbox this morning.

Comments

The Oakes said…
I'm glad he included the P.S. otherwise they would have had no idea he was thanking them for the award!

Popular Posts