Three ____________

I can't decide what to call these three...the three amigos or the three little piggies. I don't care what you call they...they are funny! I can assure you that I took over 100 pics yesterday of all the fun we had. And before you roll you eyes, I narrowed it down to under 20.
Allyson says, "Doodles, this is my little brother, Carter, our new play toy.' They love him to death and they are going to be the death of me because they are so helpful.

Why is it that the toy they are looking for is always at the bottom of the barrel?


Our new snack table compliments of our next door neighbors at ShareFest. And they love it! Lots of new books from Cassie, Ellis and Alaire.


Carter AKA 'Tater' doing his morning stretching...on to be that limber again.


Now he is showing off his cereal eating abilities. He does a really nice job.

We started out outside and man was it hot! Allyson is slowly melting away.

Ahhh, but at least one person enjoys the ghetto pool. This is how we cool off at Wammy's. And she is a little fish!

Carter again showing off.

You might think he was sad, but oh no...he was singing.

I'm thinking that he may just be the happiest baby I have ever known...and I have know a lot of babies.

She cracks me up!!!Just before this shot I was taking pictures of a butterfly on the marigolds (see it on the blog to the right side...OurGreen Thumbs in Cincinnati). All of a sudden I hear, 'Wammy, Wammy, Wammy...ccchhheeeeeeeessssseeee.'


I told you she was a fish. Head first in the water and comes up laughing thinking it is the funniest thing on earth.

We are working on our colors...just so you know this one blue according to little missy here.

Luke, bless his heart, is letting the girls play with his Cozy Coup...and they love it. I keep praying they don't start at the top of the driveway.

This is one very hot and tired little girl.

My student teacher helping with colors.

And this is 'the end' of the most perfect day at Wammy's. I know there is lots more fun to come!

Comments

Popular Posts