Houses in Canada

I love this house just because I know it. In my minds eye I see it when I was little. This is where we had dinner every night. We'd walk up the hill and sit in chair or in the hammock under the big shade trees until they rang the dinner bell. Then I can see the lace tablecloths and the china. I am sitting by the window and the lace curtains are blowing because there is always a breeze in Canada. Can't remember any of the food or anything else. Just the house and how awesome I thought it was.

I love the green shutters on this house. I can imagine that if you stand on the front porch you can see all the way to Lake Ontario.

I wanted so badly to knock on this front door. There were flowers everywhere and they must have ad 5 large rain barrels. The picture does not do it justice at all.

Wish this was for sale. Wish I had the money to buy it. This old church/school would make the coolest house.

This is actually someones house. My Mom and Dad have been in it. The large silo on the left is the main living area and the smaller one is where they sleep. I'm thinking next trip I will have a place of cookies or something to share. Maybe they will let me in if I am really nice.

Comments

Popular Posts