A Fun Day

Before September ends I thought I would share just some pictures that I have taken over the last few days. These girls crack me up. They play together so well. They kiss and hug on each other. Allyson is a big helper...diaper and wipe go-getter. They eat well..maybe a little too well...Ella doesn't get many crumbs. They nap really well. They days just seems to fly by. Now watch, tomorrow will be long and hard now that I have bragged on them. Nah, we'll still have fun.

Our latest little trick. She thought that she was so funny!

totally chillin'

Learning to share.

What to choose from the box of toy treasures?

To of my favorite toys. The chewing kind and the noise and light kind.

Allie practicing being a big sister and helping out.

Does she look too cute or what? I want some pj's just like these. I'd wear them all day.

I wish Emmy could have been here today to checkout this outfit. I sure that she could whip us up one! Allyson looked way too cute!

Comments

Popular Posts