Birthday Weekend


The lllooonnnggg awaited 18th birthday! I know, I know. For some of us it is hard to believe that Sarah has made it this far! Wow...time has flown. The celebrating started Friday Night which lead to Saturday with a new haircut preview. Of course there was a bonfire, cake, giggles and some overnight guests. She's ready for college now...
super cool cards from the fam

latest in little tiny computers

checking it out

Michael got her a mouse...the computer kind.

a DVD thingie

a red and black case...school colors all around

Mark and Michael were all about making sure that everything was just right...I was down in the basement suffering with seasonal allergies up to my eyeballs. I don't think I ever heard a sound of all the excitement.The crew then headed for PF Chang's for dinner. Dessert was a purple iced marble cake at our house. I did get a chance to eat a piece of it about 2AM. Pretty Good!This morning after church all the girls made it back here after lunch to get ready to go to the WEBN FIREWORKS on the river tonight. On the way out the door Sarah found a car in the driveway. She has been saving money ever since she started working for the purchase of her own car. She and her Dad have been searching everywhere. Well, one day last week Mark found this one. She is thrilled beyond thrilled! Oh, the fun has just begun!

Comments

The Oakes said…
Oh my..... Ellis is dying to have a huge cupcake like that and I can't believe she has a car!!
Jan AKA Wammy said…
I can't believe it either!

Popular Posts