So Much Fun....

According who you ask...Michael would say not so much. Emmy would say that it would be more fun if we didn't have the little grump along. And I say it is fun no matter what. Are you the least bit curious? 654 miles of Yard Sales from Ohio to Alabama...

We got a late start this year but made it an hour into Kentucky...the furthest we have ever gone...before the heat got us.
We have visited this tent before and I remember it so well...this is a yard sale not a fancy dancy boutique...prices was too high. But they always give me an idea of something to look for. I have waited to sit on this bench for an entire year. This sale is my favorite place do far along 127. It has lots of shade, food as you will see later, lots of treasures, interesting people to watch...

I mentioned lunch...cheeseburger and Doritos with lemonade what could be better if you weren't a hot and tired grumpy treasure hunter? Michael remembered this place from last year. Emmy and I said we would pass on lunch...we had bargains to look for.
If you have looked thru our little piece of the blogging world you quickly realize that we like to put 'stuff' that is a little different in our yard. I think this would qualify as a little bit different. Now I just need to find a big tree...

Two perfectly working blenders...$2.00
One lead Union Pacific engine...$2.00
One lunch...$3.50
One purse...$2.00
Fun and time with the almost oldest and youngest...PRICELESS

FYI...Plan a trip down next summer and we will fill the van and who knows just how far we can go...Michael will be staying home! Mark you calendars now...August 5-8, 2010

Comments

Popular Posts