Another Day...Lots More Tries

From inside the kitchen window, sitting on the table, quietly and stiff as I could be, I took this shots. The bird was about 10 feet away. The shots are getting a little better.
I wish there was some way to tell them apart so we could name them. Sarah says I talk to them too much and that she is begginning to worry about me. (It has taken her this long?)Could this one be a ruby throated one?
This little one is the fisty one. He chases everyone away and visits every 5 to 10 minutes. He even got so that he would fly up to the window and stare at me, flit around and then zoom away.
Mark is worried about he birds not being able to find the new food he put out. So here is proof that they have found it and are enjoying every morsel of thier peanutbutter nuggets. Does anyone know what kind of bird this is?

Comments

Those are pretty good pictures.

Popular Posts