All On A Rainy Day

Pirates can't do much when there are torrents of rain and flashes of lightening outside all day long. I have no idea why Michael decided to dig out all of his pirate stuff.
We have misplaced the eye patch which is not a good thing when you want to be a pirate. We all must speak like pirates too. As I write this, our little pirate is sleeping in his make believe ship with everything on but the misplaced eye patch and his hat...but it is at the end of the bed.
We got a new hummingbird feeder. The kind that attaches to the window so you are able to see the humming birds up close and personal. All day long one little hummer has visited the feeder. All day long I have tried to get a shot. And this is all I got! I hope tomorrow is better.

Comments

The Oakes said…
He looks pretty scurvy maybe you should consider making him walk the plank!

Popular Posts