EMPS #13...Turkeys


I think I am ready for ham...I'm up to my waddle in turkey! Carly wants photos of turkey's...any kind! So here are the last of our turkeys...salt and pepper shakers. I forgot I had them unitl I found them in a larger turkey that I used as a serving dish. I wish I could remember where I got them. And I actually did have the extra credit wishbone. I could just say that the dogs ate it but I am honest when I say that someone didn't get the memo that stated I was saving it for this challenge. Oh well, maybe next time I will hide it. But them again maybe I shouldn't...I would probably forget where I hid it. The good thing is...in a few weeks we could probably smell our way to it. Yuck!

Comments

gina said…
awww....these are so cute!
Mike said…
I've never seen turkey salt and pepper shakers. The perfect accent to the dinner table!
Martha said…
Love your salt and pepper shakers - I collect them. You asked if Martha prepared my turkey? Well, it wasn't "the" Martha, but I'm a Martha too ;-)

Popular Posts