We Are Such Old Fogies

Mark and I took advantage of the beautiful 70+ degree weather yesterday. We moved some things around, worked on the bird feeders. We decided to move all the plant hangers closer to the backdoor. We got out six bird feeders and cleaned them out and filled them up and set them out. So now we can actually sit outside on the patio, under the pergola, or inside Ianthe family room and watch the birds. See, I told you were were such old fogies. Here are a few of the shots Allyson and I got this morning...This little buddy was our first visitor.

I know that this is a chickadee...there were a ton of those. The are a little more skittish then some of the other birds.
I liked this shot because the bird actually has a seed in its mouth.


Hold on a sec, National Geographic is on the phone :)

Comments

Kathy said…
great bird shots!!

Popular Posts