Fence Tweaking

Mark and I were up with
the chickens this morning. Getting everyone off to school, got my new drivers license, twice...they had the wrong date of birth. (she even gave me a new lighter more flattering weight) looked for my lost phone, found my phone, dug holes, filled in holes, worked on a walkway using old broken bricks and creek rocks, tweaked the fence, cut limbs off trees, unloaded a truck load of horse manure for our neighbor, laundry....busy, busy, busy. We need to have everything on our To-Do-List finished by tomorrow at 3:30PM. We leave to pick up my Dad and take him to the Log Cabin in Amish Country for the weekend. How do you like the nice scallops and the finials on the posts? And we aren't finished yet. I'm not going to tell you what we have planned...you'll just have to wait. But it will be interesting for sure. But I have to say that this new addition to the watering can bed is our best yet. Sign post to all our favorite places...Huntington, Myrtle Beach, Canada, Wisconsin, Denver, Bryce's, Emmy's, and New Zealand. Next spring we will plant something that will grow up and look really colorful. Love. love, love it!

Comments

The Oakes said…
love the mileage post.

Popular Posts