Allyson First Official Day

Today was Allyson's first official day for Wammy Time. I hurried back from the bus stop but Julie and Allyson were already here. Mark was entertaining them...today was his last day of vacation. I thought we were going to have to go to school with Julie. She's bawling. I'm crying because she is crying. And I do think I saw a tear in Mark's eyes too. I felt to so bad for her. It is so hard to go back to work. We reassured her everything would be okay. Allyson did fine. We managed to drink three bottles, go through three outfits, take a walk, take a couple naps and had a smile on our face when Mom came in to pick her up. Everyone was happy. I knew Julie would be worrying about Allyson all day so just before lunch I sent these two pictures of Allyson just to let her see that everything was okay. It was a great day...I got to kiss on her head all day and breathe in that good baby smell, Emmy and Gracie came for lunch, Mark was here to help, Ella was good and didn't escape. I'm looking forward to another day with a sweet angel. Sarah told Julie that Allyson was the cutest baby on earth...and I agreed but said only until my grand kids came. She understands!

Comments

Gotta love those sleeping baby pictures. I am sure her Mom appreciated them in the middle of her day. You are so thoughtful.

Teresa

Popular Posts