Wednesday

This far into the week the days just tended to blurr together. Days were filled with waking up in the dark, using flashlights or lanters to try to feel you way around the house, breakfast was never a challenge (doughnuts...they were the easiest). Dinners were simply...chicken, hamburgers or hotdogs. Lunches for me were were left overs.

I can honestly say that I was having fun and I think I could have been a pioneer. I made the best of it. I had fun cooking outside. And the yard work was nothing new. The kids entertained themselves. Mark went to work. The hardest part of the five days with no power was keep Ella from running the neighborhood. She seemed to make her way out more than once this week.

Comments

Jan said…
What a tale, I'm so glad you and yours are alright. Thanks for the update.

Popular Posts