Wonderful World of Water... AKA 'Water Camp'

Michael is having his first experience with a summer camp this week. We were all holding our breath to see if he would go peacefully or bulk at the door. Much to our surprise, he walked right in, said 'see ya in a couple of hours Mom 'and was off to find something to do.I had to pick up Sarah from work right before picking Michael up from camp. We got there early so we sat in the parking lot and watched for awhile. We noticed that he might need a new larger pair of swimming trunks...a more than a little bit of plumbers crack visible if you know what I mean. So yesterday after dropping Sarah off at work we ran in Target and found some Lightening McQueen trunks...on sale..yipee!
Looks pretty good in those new trunks. I asked if he wanted me to hem them..."no thanks Mom, I like them just the way they are." Okay by me...if he is happy, we all are happy.
I love this picture for several reasons...there is a smile on Michale's face...he actually is making eye contact with someone...he looks like he is having a blast...and just because.

Comments

Popular Posts